Friday, August 12, 2011

Would you give your leftover prescription medication to someone else who you think might need it too?

My boyfriend has suffered from eczema since I met him. Its not terrible but its doesn't seem like what he is using is helping. He has been to 2 different dermatologists and all they do is prescribe him different ointments that have not helped. About a month ago, I went to the doctor (for something different) and I asked her about some flaky skin I had in the sole of my feet. She said it was localized eczema and prescribed me some triamcinolone acetonide 0.1% and my foot healed completely. When I went to buy it, I got the prescribed 2, 15g of ointment. I only used 1. I am thinking about giving the other one to my boyfriend. He said he is willing to use it, but I don't know if its a good idea. I think he is almost ready to try anything to fix his skin. What would you do? Would you give it to him?

No comments:

Post a Comment