Friday, August 12, 2011

Does anyone know of any great stylists in the dmv area?

I'm an african american sister looking for an excellent stylist. I need someone who is very skilled on dealing with african american natural hair, particularly someone who knows how to braid nice without the tearing and snagging from brushing and combing, without the excessive blowdrying, without the tight pulling and ripping of my scalp. Also someone who knows how to straighten ethnic hair without scorching it with high degrees, using only the highest quality flat irons (ceramic, ionic ,tourmaline) while also letting it become nice and silky like queen latifahs on the 2011 bet awards for those who saw her perform the revolution will not be televised. Finally someone who knows how to trim, and I'm not talking about those who trim and cut off a whole lot of hair..someone who knows how to trim off about 1 to 1.5 inches with no difficulty.and someone who uses the healthiest and best oils, shampoos, creams, heat protectants, oils for black folks hair ex. Sheamoisture, justnaturalskincare the african american hair line, etc.. Basically someone who knows how to treat my hair with EXTREME GENTLENESS and tlc while still getting the job done. And another thing is that I'm muslim and I need to know if ur willing to do my hair in a private room in a location in the dmv area. Thanks. Srry for ALL the requiremnts, but if u are certain that u or others can do this pls let me kno.

No comments:

Post a Comment