Tuesday, August 9, 2011

3-4 Weeks ago I step on a "big" piece of wood and it pierced about quarter/half inch in..?

(It pierced straight up and in) Doctor added a little more than half an inch in to try and cut any infections out etc, about 3 weeks of hydro peroxide then alcohol treatments to the wound along with anti bacterial cream and heavy duty bandages,it's almost healed. Walking at school had re-opened the cut and the sweat infected it though, and now its pussing,won't finish healing, and the pain is more intense then it was when I first got the wound. I'm using alcohol pads to clean it, and putting antibacterial cream on the wound and using bandages still, and nothings changing. My mom works in the health department (although she mostly tends to the elderly with Alzheimer) and she says it should be fine, and we're going to making a doctors appointment soon. She said as long as there's no red stringy lines, that we're good (infection wise) but the pain is immense, the wound is between my big toe and the middle (?) toe, and the entire middle of the ball of the foot, and the 3 middle toes, are murdering me. I can't even feel my middle toes (creeping me out) and when I felt the middle of the ball of my foot it felt hard and hurt, so I pushed (thought I broke some teeth) and it felt like something moved, and it moved upwards. As I kept pushing more blood and puss came out (lots) and I localized the pain on the ball of my foot to the upper center area. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment