Thursday, August 11, 2011

For Christians-am I praying right?

Whenever I pray i mostly pray about bad things that seem like to happen not happen and things like that. For good luck in an event tomorrow. I also pray for my friends and others in need,mpeople on yahoo answers i hear cutting themselves, and disasters like Japan, and i didn't forget you, haiti. Sometimes I feel too selfish in my prayers, so I thank God for everything He's done for me, but that's all I say for God, because I cant think of anything else nice to say to God but to thank Him. And when I keep repeating that, I feel like I've lost the meaning and it's become a memorized state. But I really do love Him and want to thank him! Is there something else i should pray? I feel selfish right now. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment